Amberwine

Il Mio Corte Rosso Verona IGT
, , , | Артикул:
Рейтинг
4.3/5
Страна
Регион
Стиль:
Сахар:
Виноград
Производитель:
Крепость
Объем:
ПОВОД:
ТЕМПЕРАТУРА ПОДАЧИ:
СОЧЕТАНИЕ С ЕДОЙ:

Описание

The vineyards are located in the municipality of Negrar in the heart of Valpolicella Classico. The zone is 100 m above sea level.
The grapes are harvested exclusively by hand, starting in mid-September. 60% of the grapes are vinified immediately, and the remaining 40% are left to dry until the end of December. After
the grapes are pressed and fermented with wine produced in September.
Aged in French oak barrel for 24 months.
Color – dark ruby red.
The aroma is complex, red fruits, burgundy and spicy.
Taste: rich, smooth and round, with velvety tannins, elegant aftertaste.
With proper storage and a constant temperature of 14-15° C, when closed and in the dark, it retains its characteristics for 7-10 years.

Ферментация
Описание

The vineyards are located in the municipality of Negrar in the heart of Valpolicella Classico. The zone is 100 m above sea level.
The grapes are harvested exclusively by hand, starting in mid-September. 60% of the grapes are vinified immediately, and the remaining 40% are left to dry until the end of December. After
the grapes are pressed and fermented with wine produced in September.
Aged in French oak barrel for 24 months.
Color – dark ruby red.
The aroma is complex, red fruits, burgundy and spicy.
Taste: rich, smooth and round, with velvety tannins, elegant aftertaste.
With proper storage and a constant temperature of 14-15° C, when closed and in the dark, it retains its characteristics for 7-10 years.

Ферментация
Похожее
18+
Продолжая пользоваться сайтом, вы подтверждаете, что вам больше 18 лет, и соглашаетесь с политикой обработки персональных данных.